What We Test:
AMERICAN TESTING LABORATORY provides essential package testing services for all types of product packaging - from shipping crates to child resistant packaging. We have the expertise and capabilities to test the effects of many types of physical and environmental scenarios on products inside the packaging as well as the packaging itself.
Our ISO certified package testing services certify your packaging as compliant with ASTM, DOT and other industry compliance standards.
What We Test For:
• Drop • Shock
• Bounce • Child Resistant Packaging • Environmental Stress Cracking • Humidity • Low Temperature • High Temperature • Shelf Life • Resistance to Solvents • Rub • Peel Strength • Package Integrity • Stacking (Palletized) • Tensile • Transportation Effects Using Simulated Vehicle Motion (including Vibration
Why Choose AMERICAN TESTING LABORATORY for Your Package Testing?
- Staffed by professionals with over 40 years of testing expertise.
- Completely confidential testing
- Independent analysis by experts
- Dependable test data
- Timely results
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Degreed engineering staff